Celebrate Eid Ul Fitr with these delicious dessert recipes. These will blow your mind and make your party the talk of the town.
Eid al-Fitr is also called the “Festival of Breaking the Fast”. A religious holiday Muslims celebrate worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan-the Islamic holy month of fasting.
Let’s check out these delicious dessert recipes to enjoy with friends and relatives.
1. Vermicelli Custard | Semiya Custard Falooda | Eid Special
2. Mango Kheer / Payasam – आम की खीर
3. Coconut Kheer | Nariyal ki Kheer
Coconut kheer aka payasam is a traditional south Indian vegan dessert. Watch the recipe video to learn a unique method of cooking this kheer.
4. Carrot Kheer | गाजर की खीर | Gajar Kheer | Carrot Payasam
Carrot kheer (गाजर की खीर) is a totally unique variety in the kheer recipes. I am pretty sure you will love making it. Watch the video
5. Suji Malai Laddu | सूजी मलाई के लड्डू
Suji malai laddu has roasted rava mixed with milk malai & dry fruits. The mixture is then rolled in ladoo shapes as shown in the video
6. Mango Custard or Fruit Custard with Mango
Mango Custard Halwa is a delicious and tasty dessert as well as a snack recipe. The Custard is prepared in a very unique and different way.
7. Mango Rabdi – Aam Ki Rabri Recipe
Mango Rabdi is easy to make, traditional Indian dessert made with milk & mango puree. It is thick, fruity, creamy & soft in texture.
8. Instant Mango Smoothie with 2 Other Ingredients
Mangoes are available easily and are a highly nutritious fruit. Mango smoothie is a really delicious and filling food for breakfast or as a snack.
9. Mango Cupcakes Burfi (Aam Fudge) at Home
Mango Cupcakes Burfi is a delicious and simple seven ingredient recipe. The sweet delicacy has a moist texture with great flavor and richness to it.
10. Dark Chocolate Truffle Recipe (2 Ingredients)
Dark Chocolate Truffle is extremely creamy, royal, and crunchy in taste. These are lovely confetti covered balls that you will love to serve in parties.
11. Mango Halwa with Custard Powder
Mango Halwa is a seasonal yet mouth-watering dessert. It is tasty, quick to make and a great recipe to put on the list for any occasion.
12. Green Moong Dal Halwa Recipe
Green Moong Dal is a perfect sweet treat halwa that everyone will love. It has a soft, sweet, and moist texture that melts in the mouth.
13. Meethi Seviyan (Sweet Vermicelli) Recipe
Meethi Seviyan is a quick and easy to make dessert recipe. This recipe is made with condensed milk, khoya, sugar, ghee, and vermicelli.
14. Rice Seviyan (Vermicelli) Kheer Recipe
Vermicelli Kheer is a rich sweet and delightful Indian recipe. A popular recipe Indians make with whole wheat vermicelli roasted in ghee.
15. Khajoor Laddu | Khajur Ladoo | Dates Laddu
Dates Laddu or Khajoor Laddu is a very healthy sweet Indian snack recipe. A whole lot of dry fruits is included to prepare this dish.
16. Gajar Ka Halwa – गाजर हलवा
Gajar Ka Halwa is a carrot-based traditional sweet dish. With just four items you can make a creamy halwa. Click to watch the recipe video.
17. How to Make Mango Milkshake
Mango milkshake is a tempting & cool shake simply made with blending alphonso mango cubes with milk. Garnished with some ripe mango pieces on the top.
18. Dates Milkshake – Khajoor Milkshake Recipe
Date milkshake is a healthy sweet shake recipe for all the ages. It is made with blending dates, milk & some ice. A perfect delectable shake to get energy.
19. Khajur Pak – Winter Special Recipe
Khajur Pak is a winter special recipe which you should try at home. It has almost every nutritional ingredients like almonds, cashew nuts & dates.
20. Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
Ferrero Rocher chocolate is one special chocolate delight that is just coated with lots of melting chocolate and crunch inside & out. Make it easy at home.
21. Shahi Tukra Recipe – Royal Indian Bread Pudding
Shahi tukra is a traditional Mughlai dessert made with fried bread coated with sugar syrup and thickened milk garnished with dry fruits and rose petals.
June 13, 2018 @ 5:23 pm
June 14, 2018 @ 9:35 am
July 22, 2020 @ 6:33 pm
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.