Coconut Litchi Rose Cooler is an excellent and refreshing summer drink. It is a fantastic summer drink that we can easily make at home.
Drinking coconut water has always been one of the favourite things for people of India to keep cool during summer. And not just during summer but almost whenever they go to beaches.
So why not still enjoy drinking it but in a slightly different way? This drink will lend that option to you.
Why Coconut Litchi Rose Cooler?
It is a refreshing cooling drink consisting of coconut, rose, and litchi. It looks more or less like a milkshake, given the thickness and texture of the drink. It is thicker than regular juice.
This drink is of sweet flavour that sparkles on your taste palates. But it is not overly sweet, and most of the sweetness is natural. Moreover, it is effortless to make and is always ready in a jiffy.
Reasons to love Coconut Litchi Rose Cooler:
- It is a refreshing combination of coconut, rose, and litchi drink.
- It is easy to make and doesn’t need any expertise.
- The ingredients are readily available.
- The flavour of this drink is delicious.
- It is a filling drink.
- It gives you a new option from regular lemonades to quench your thirst.
- It is also a healthier option than soft drinks at a party.
- Litchis are packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut, too, is full of energy and nutrition.
- If you want to keep the ingredients’ layers, then a martini or shots glass will be better. The layers will be more accentuated. A tall martini/beer juice glass will be good too.
- Or pour this drink into the empty coconut and serve with a straw.
- You can never go wrong with the traditional way of infusing salt over the rim of the glass, especially over a martini glass.
- Or you can stick a slice of lemon, orange, or strawberry on the rim of the glass. Or even a lemon peel will be good enough.
- Put shaved ice or grated coconut pieces on top. Or even chocolate just for fun.
- Also, apply chocolate/strawberry sauce or rose syrup on the edges. Or make a pattern with them in the glass. Then pour the drink.
- You can arrange the pieces of fruits you are using on a toothpick (or skewer if the glass is more oversized). Berries will look exceptional presented like this.
- If you like simplicity, then garnish the drink with rose petals.
- Put a scoop of ice cream of any flavour you like.
- If you want it to be less thick, you can use rosewater. Or some more coconut water.
- Mix some chunks of the malai for more enjoyment.
- You can also chop Asian palmyra palm and use it in the drink.
- Avoid skipping ice in this drink. You may enjoy it less when it’s not cold.
- Use whip cream to make it thicker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use canned litchi or litchi juice?
Yes. Canned litchi will work fine as well, or even the juice and syrup too. But we will recommend using litchi fruit for freshness as it affects the taste of this drink by a bit.
What else can I make from coconut, rose, and litchi?
You can also make juice, milkshake, pannacotta, sorbet, lemonade, jelly, etc.
Can I add another fruit to this?
You can add any fruit that goes well with this drink. But remember not to use tangy fruits if coconut milk or milk in them. Instead, use them only while using coconut water.
Coconut has so many uses. And Indians use this in so many ways, especially for cooking. We have a range of dishes consisting of coconuts like coconut kheer, coconut cookies, orange coconut burfi, coconut chutney, coconut laddu, Goan coconut egg curry, coconut couscous, and coconut rice, drumstick curry, and many more.