Tawa gurda masala is a simple and flavorsome mutton recipe. It’s a mouth-watering dish served during special occasions.
Gurda is very soft and slippery and when mixed with spices, creates a perfect mealtime. The preparation is super fast and creating such an inviting environment for every one dinner table.
On the day of Bakri Eid, we Muslim women prefer to make recipes that get ready soon. It hardly takes 15 minutes to make this Tawa Gurda Masala get ready.
It is tasty at the same time healthy too. Make this Bakri Eid very special by making this tasteful Tawa Gurda Masala.
Nutrients of Gurda (Mutton Kidney)
Gurda is an organ part of the goat. Most organs are highly nutritious or studies show that they are more nutrient-dense than muscle meat.
They are especially rich in vitamins like vitamin B12 and folate. They are also a great source of minerals like iron, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
It also consists of important fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K. Furthermore, organ meats are an excellent protein source.
Benefits of Eating Gurda (Mutton Kidney)
- Contains high-quality protein, helps in building and retaining muscle mass.
- Best sources of choline. Provides essential nutrient for brain, muscle, and liver.
- High-protein diets reduce your appetite and thus increase feelings of fullness.
- Helps weight loss by increasing your metabolic rate.
Drawbacks of Eating Gurda (Mutton Kidney)
- People with Arthritis (Increased Uric Acid) problem must consume in fewer amounts only.
- Excess intake by pregnant women causes serious birth defects and abnormalities.