Cheese Maggi is a delicious and cheesy twist to the regular Maggi. More cheesy, spicy, and delicious take to make the Maggi noodles to get an ultimate comfort food experience.
Maggi has always been a favourite and inseparable part of our meals. So I do not think that we need any special introduction for this comfort snack.
It is and always will be enjoyable to everyone- adults and youngsters alike, especially kids. However, we need to keep experimenting with the plain noodles to make them more exciting and delicious. And also prevent it from getting too dull.
This recipe is less fussy and will be ready in no time. So let’s go and prepare this for an enjoyable time.
Ingredients of Cheese Maggi
- Maggi – Of course, this is our main ingredient. You cannot make this recipe without the noodle. Hence it is our base and star ingredient.
- Oil – We are using regular cooking oil here. We are going to saute the vegetables in it. Any other oil will be good to use. Whatever you prefer.
- Vegetables – First, saute onion and green chillies. We will later use tomatoes, carrots, and peas. Next, you can add more vegetables like capsicum, broccoli, and corn. Do not use vegetables that have watery content.
- Spices – We are using salt, red chilli powder, and Maggi masala. You can skip adding red chilli powder if you do not prefer too much spice. But we will recommend you add that. You can also add oregano, paprika, or some herbs if you like.
- Cheese – As the name suggests, this recipe is going to contain cheese. Add as much as you can stomach—no restriction on that.
Preparing Cheese Maggi
Making this dish is no fuss and is ready in little time. For that, first, you need to heat oil in a pan. Then saute the onion and the green chillies until you start smelling the aroma. You could also add capsicum at this step and cook them a bit.
After that, add tomatoes and saute them for a minute. Now comes the spices. Add salt, red chilli powder, and Maggi masala to it. Mix everything well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook them, or else you are at risk of burning the spices.
Then add water to the pan. Also, add noodle cake, carrot, and peas. If you are using corns, add that too. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until noodles turn soft.
Once that is done, stir the content once. If you want to add oregano and paprika, then add it before the stirring. Then place the slices of cheese over the noodles. Again cover it with the lid and cook until the cheese melts. Stir it once after that.
We are using regular cheese here. However, you can use the one you prefer. Parmesan or mozzarella is recommended. Cheese Maggi is ready. Serve immediately once the cheese melts.
Other similar recipes: