Enjoy each sip of this all-natural non-alcoholic home Strawberry drink. Each sip will fill your inner soul full of love.
Strawberry drink is an outrageous drink that creates love vibes in the house. The color, taste & then look of the drink is going to kill you with their kindness.
Adding soda to it makes this drink more soothing & refreshing. It may work well as quick evening refreshment.
It is very simple to make in less than 20 minutes. It’s a romantic drink that will make your loved one closer to you.
The summer is also hitting high at this time. Why wait for anything? Just enjoy this drink to chill at the house with your friends & family.
Reasons To Love This Drink
Easy Recipe – This drink is extremely easy-to-make. You do not need to possess cooking expertise in order to prepare this.
Less Time – It is also a fuss-free drink that takes no time to be ready. You can make this in under five minutes.
Limited Ingredients – The ingredients required for this drink are numbered. They can literally be counted on your finger.
Non-Alcoholic – It is one of the best non-alcoholic drinks out there. Plus, it also looks really appetizing.
Freshness – This is made immediately before consumption. Hence, it is a fresh as well as healthy drink.
Tips For Strawberry Drink
- You can use frozen strawberries if you do not have fresh ones. Or if you have strawberry pulp/juice available in the market then you can use that as well.
- We are adding homemade strawberry syrup but you can use sugar too. If not, then any other sweetener is alright as well. Likewise, the sweetness can be adjusted as well.
- Use lemon/lime juice for some tanginess and zest.
- If you do not have ice then use chilled water instead.
- You can strain the strawberry pulp if you want a smooth texture on your tongue. Otherwise, experiencing a few chunks is alright too.
- Instead of soda using ginger ale is also an option. Or sparkling water can be used as well.
- It is recommended to drink it immediately after blending. However, if necessary, you can store this in the fridge for 24 hours and stir/shake it before pouring it into a glass.
More similar recipes: