Goat fat fry is one of the healthiest forms of mutton recipes. It is ready in quick time and appreciated by a lot of mutton lovers. The textures are very crunchy and chewy inside.
It contains a lot of nutrition like protein, fatty acids and good for blood circulation. This Goat Fat fry is also known by different parts of the world with different names. Some call it ChunChuni, some fulla, and some charbi fry.
Bakri Eid is just an amazing feeling for all Muslims. This day is all about enjoying with mutton.
Men are busy in slaughtering their holy sacrifice and women busy distribution the meat to poor and cooking for their family members.
Enjoy your Bakri Eid with amazing goat fat fry recipe. Also, add some more sweets to your menu. Try this amazing Bakri eid desserts.
Benefits of Eating Goat Fat
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Helps to control blood pressure.
- Plays a good role in preventing kidney disease and stroke.
- Helps strengthen bones and teeth.
- Promotes energy metabolism.
- Tummy-filling food, thus good for weight loss.
Disadvantages of Eating Goat Fat
- Raises LDL cholesterol levels.
- Not good for heart patients.