Watermelon Smoothie is an exceedingly refreshing no-cook drink. It is a low-calorie and gluten-free recipe. Apart from cutting the fruits, it just takes a minute to prepare.
Even just the first sip of it is enough to transport you to the beach.🏖️🏖️ You are sure to get the feeling of yourself chilling on the shores and leisurely sipping this drink. Ah, what a life!
This smoothie is tummy-filling as well. So you can have it for a snack or even breakfast. Not only that, but this is also a very great option to have while you are trying to lose weight.
The drink is packed with vitamins, and the ingredients are healthy. The watermelon smoothie is just for you – the health-conscious people out there.
How long can we store the watermelon smoothie?
Making this drink at home is extremely easy. The only time-consuming thing will be to deseed and cut the watermelon into pieces.
You can keep the servings in a zip-lock bag in the freezer, and then you can serve them the next day.
Keeping the smoothie in an air-tight jar will keep it edible only for 24 hours. However, it is advisable to consume it within 30 minutes.
- Add a small piece of ginger to get a little punch.
- Adding cream or ice cream can also substitute curd/yoghurt.
- You can try this recipe with coconut water as well.
- One can add different combinations of fruits to the smoothie. For example, fruits like strawberries, bananas, strawberries, and mangoes go well with watermelon.
- It is advisable to freeze them before using them in smoothies.
- One can use plain water or regular milk if you do not want the smoothie thick.
- You can try making this drink with chia seeds, ground flax seeds, greens (spinach, kale, etc.), cucumbers, etc.
Here’s a list of other watermelon drinks.