Watermelon Apple Juice is a refreshing and delicious drink perfect for hot summer days. The sweet, tangy, and sour taste will treat your tongue.
Watermelon is filled with water content and is highly cooling for us. Moreover, apples are already very healthy and nutritious. Both of these combined in this cooling drink will not be enjoyable but also a great healthy beverage.
Why Make This Watermelon Apple Juice?
- First and foremost, this is a great drink for summer. Extremely chilling.
- Watermelon is the perfect fruit to consume during this scorching heat.
- Both fruits are extremely healthy for your system.
- Watermelon is a great source of iron. Hence, you get your iron needs supplied.
- Moreover, the apple is rich in fibre and watermelon is ample with water content. This results in improved digestion.
- Extremely useful for pregnant women. They can gain nutrients like Vitamin A and C, lycopene, and antioxidants.
Tips For Making Watermelon Apple Juice
- The proportions of ingredients are adjustable.
- Some ginger will give you a nice sharp punch in the drink.
- You get the option of using apple juice if the fruit is not available. However, this will not be a healthy option.
- Some people like to add tomatoes to the recipe as well. It is up to you if you want to.
- Add lemon juice to make it more tangy & enjoyable. Additionally, a piece of ginger will boost the flavour.
- If you increase the number of mint leaves and crush them in the juice, they will be watermelon apple mint juice.
- You can try this drink by adding cucumber or beetroot. Likewise, you can add other fruits to make different variations.
- It is also possible to make this juice by blending all the ingredients. Grating apple is to add some crunch to your tongue.
- There is a fun part to this juice. You can freeze this liquid in moulds and then later eat them like popsicles.
- You will get the Mexican version of this drink if you add green apple, beetroot, and chilli pepper (yes, you read right!). Similarly, they experiment with fruits like cantaloupe, mango, pineapple, strawberry, grapes, orange, and many more. Carrots are also a good addition.
Here’s a list of similar drinks: