Mouth-melting Chocolate Dipped Strawberries will help fill your mouth and heart with more love so that your partner can also enjoy the sweetness. And it is an extremely easy and quick recipe to make.
This is a very simple dessert to try with your kids. The white chocolate-covered strawberries are completely drizzled. Turn the strawberries up and down and insert a toothpick and dip it into melted chocolate. Chilled in the fridge and then after some hours, enjoy it with your loved ones, friends, or close relatives. This will create a charm in your house atmosphere.
A perfect gift for your loved one on your date night. You can even gift it during any festival like Valentine’s Day or as a Diwali gift. Not only as a gift but this is also one of the perfect recipes to get your children getting started with cooking and getting used to the kitchen.
This is not just easy but completely safe for them as it doesn’t include fire or sharp objects. Moreover, the topping designs can get their creative side out as well as can act as your bonding activity with them. The toppings don’t have to be perfect like that in baking so there is no need to worry about anything.
And here’s a little secret I believe in;- everything tastes better with chocolate! If you share my belief then this will become your favourite. From kids to grandmothers, this will be just a period dessert made with very fewer effort.
Topping For Chocolate Dipped Strawberries:
As I mentioned, choosing the toppings is entirely up to your taste and preference and it does not have to be perfect. Hence, this makes it the most fun part of the recipe. There are multiple ideas you can use for the same.
- Chopped Nuts
- Shredded Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- Candy Melts
- Edible Glitter
Tips For Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries:
- Use any type of chocolate you want for the dipping. It can be dark, white, milky, or whatever in between. You can even boil chocolate chips for the same. Also, you can use a double boiler to melt them or simply microwave them.
- You can add just a tad bit of butter to get a shine in the dark chocolate while boiling it. But be careful or the chocolate will lose to stick if more butter is added.
- Keeping or removing the leaves is also up to you. If the stem of the strawberry is long enough then you will not need a toothpick.
- Place parchment paper on the surface to keep it clean from dripping chocolate.
- Keep them in a cool and dry environment to prevent the chocolate from melting.
- The skin of the strawberry should be firm and unblemished. Avoid them if they are soft.
- After washing the strawberries pat them dry before you dip them in the melted chocolate. If they are not perfectly dry then the chocolate won’t stick.
- It is not recommended to make these beforehand but eats fresh instead. However, if you must, you can have these ready 1-2 days before but not more than that.
- As strawberries are seasonal fruit, you may not always have them available. In such cases, you can use different fruits like sapota, slices of apple, pineapple wedges, banana slices, oranges, etc. Dried fruits like apricots or figs will do as well.