Aloo Gobi Sabji is a north Indian dish but made in all parts of India. Very easy to make. Loved by everyone. A good veggie option.
Aloo Gobi Sabji – Aloo Gobi Sabji Recipe
Ingredients of Aloo Gobi Sabji
- Cauliflower [फूल गोभी] - 250 gm (Separated florets)
- Potatoes - 3 pcs Medium Sized
- Onion [प्याज़] - 2 pcs Medium-Sized (Sliced)
- Tomato [टमाटर] - 3 pcs (Chopped)
- Green Chilies - 2 pcs (Remove heads and split them into two)
- Turmeric Powder [हल्दी पाउडर] - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder [लाल मिर्च पाउडर] - 1 tsp (If want less spicy can decrease it)
- Coriander Powder [धनिया पाउडर] - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt [नमक] - To Taste
- Ginger-Garlic Paste [अदरक-लेहसुन पेस्ट] - 1 tbsp
Steps for Aloo Gobi Sabji
Heat oil in a deep pan. Add sliced onions. Fry until onions turn golden brown.
Add ginger garlic paste. Stir it well.
Add Gobi(Cauliflower) florets to it. Mix it well. Add Potatoes to it and mix it well.
Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder and green chilies.
Add 1 cup water and Mix it well. Let the mixture cook for 5-10 minutes.
Cover the pan. Leave it covered for 20-30 minutes until the Gobi and Aloo become soft. Stir it occasionally.
Your Aloo Gobi Sabji is ready to serve. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Download Aloo Gobi Sabji Recipe Card
Right-click on an image to show up a menu, choose "Save image as". All web browsers have a similar option, but with slightly different lingo. If you are on a mobile, you can tap the image and it will open image in a new tab of your mobile browser. You can then save it.