Papad Bhel is a newly added instant snack to the list of street food. This savoury snack is tasty, fuss-free, and easy to make.
– Oil [तेल] - 1 cup
– Papad - 3-4 pcs (medium size)
– Potato [आलू] - 1 pc (medium) (Boiled and diced)
– Onion [प्याज़] - 1 pc (medium) (chopped)
– Tomato [टमाटर] - 1 pc (medium) (chopped)
– Mix Chivda - 1 cup
– Salt [नमक] - 1 tsp
– Chaat Masala [चाट मसाला] - 1 tsp
– Coriander [हरा धनिया] - as needed
– Lemon Juice [निम्बू रस] - 1 tbsp
Ingredients of Papad Bhel
Heat oil in a pan. Cut raw papad and deep fry them. Or fry them first and then fry.
Remove them once done and keep them aside.
In a bowl, add potatoes, onions, and tomatoes.
Also, add a mix of chivda, salt, chaat masala, and coriander. Mix all the ingredients.
Lastly, crush the fried papad in the bowl and mix.
Papad Bhel is ready.